Banner

Monday 28 May 2012

Hours of fun... with a few cardboard boxes!

At Tesco last week I forgot to take my shopping bags, so I picked up a few cardboard boxes from the end of the check-out and used them.  Rather than take them straight to the recycling or to my craft heap, I decided to leave them in the sitting room as an invitation to play.



It worked!  The children have put things in the boxes, sat in the boxes, sat on the boxes and worn the boxes.

The boxes have also been city blocks for the cars to drive in between, and they've been C's house for him to drive to in his car outside (one was also the Health Centre/ Dentist.

We haven't even started on the possibilities that might present themselves if we start painting the things...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing fantastic info!! Card board boxes play an important role in this occasion. A common person can easily afford it. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete