Banner

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothering Sunday

I got a lovely card from the two children (and the dog).
They don't really know what it's all about.
To them I am mummy - always there, cuddles galore, kiss-it-better, keeping the boundaries steady, listening and loving.  Mummy just is.


So we spent the morning playing in the garden.


I'll indulge.  You get a couple of gorgeous pics of the children, one of the Waggy-tailed-one, and since it's Mothering Sunday, you also get one of me...
a rare photo glimpse of mummy

a ball, a beach, she couldn't be happier

C wanted to go "in the door"

sis is learning to drive
Now, it's time for me to think about my mum.  I know she'll read this at some point on Monday.  Hi Mum.  I love you.  I think the way I was parented was brilliant, and I hope that I can do half a good a job with my two, as you are still doing with us.  I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks, and C is already looking forward to seeing Grandma, he tells us often that "I love my Grandma".  Unless I've had a serious brain-lapse, then we'll have phoned you on Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment