Banner

Monday 6 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful - Part 1

Oh yes, I know it looks really messy, but I can see my in-tray and that represents progress!  I might even get to the bottom of it one of these days...

Ignore the weeds, this is my beautiful garden.

Again, I'm no perfectionist, I know it's a bit of a mess, but my fruit cage is finished!  A place to grow my rhubarb, blackcurrants, redcurrants, raspberries, strawberries and gooseberries in safety from the birds.

My beautiful girl (thanks for the lovely cardigan mum)

My handsome boy - he's suddenly claiming to be shy of the camera.

The view from my sitting room

creativity and art

cluttered and eclectic yes, but the scene of painting, baking, cooking, dancing, singing, kissing and just a wonderful family kitchen.

my boys
Oh yes.  There are many reasons to be cheerful right now.  Blog your reasons to be cheerful and post me a link in the comments bit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment