Banner

Friday 10 June 2011

Holiday

Holiday time has come around and we're off for two weeks to:

I'm taking my laptop and dongle, but the latter hasn't been working the last few times I used it, so I may not post on here for a couple of weeks now.  I am also taking husband, two children and a dog.  And we'll be joined by in-laws and out-laws a-plenty.  I might also take some clothes, and I'd better not forget a bucket and spade.  And a sultana cake for my father-in-law (better get on and make that).

Big C can't wait for tomorrow.  He holidayed in Scarborough as a boy, and has many fond memories which he wants to rekindle.  He'd like for Little C to remember this holiday as happily.

We are looking forward to:
donkey rides on the beach, steam trains, walks around the castle, visits to the pub, sandcastles and much more.  I am looking forward to having Big C around all day every day.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment