Banner

Monday 15 July 2013

I finished it!

I started this jumper way back in March/April.
I posted on it here and here back in April.
I've finally finished it!  


It does help a lot that the end of last week I was incapacitated somewhat.  A very nasty bug bit my ankle and for some reason my entire foot decided to swell up so I had to sit on the sofa with an ice-pack.  Being forced to sit still meant that I got a lot of knitting done, and yesterday completed the jumper.  I'm really pleased with it, and can see it getting plenty of wear, though the rib means it hugs my curves a little too much, so I'd better get on with losing some weight!  This is my first adult sized piece of clothing, I'd definitely give it another go, but my next knitting project is going to be learning some cable techniques, so I'm knitting a jumper for one of the children.  Plenty to do before then though, as I'm in the middle of another craft project, which you'll have to wait for a future post to find out about!

No comments:

Post a Comment