Banner

Thursday 11 October 2012

It's 9am and... here's a normal slice of life

It's 9am in the Ink Spots Household, what goes on in a normal morning here?... if there's such a thing as 'normal' where my family is concerned!

Bug decided to get the playdough out (home made and with glitter in it, tools bought from a charity shop - 50p for the lot), and of course, C had to come and join in...
C decided to move his chair across to the easel (Ikea) and do some chalking, and of course, Bug had to come and join in...
 ...and eat some chalk...

I decided to clean the windows in the kitchen... and of course, C decided to come and join in...

I got the cars out, and we all enjoyed playing with them for ten minutes, I expect we'll get back to that later...


Currently, since I came upstairs to use the computer for ten minutes, they have both abandoned all the play downstairs and come to join me, C is playing my guitar and Bug is drawing next to me.  They are both in a distractible mood this morning, and neither has really settled on any activity.  Perhaps that will change as the morning proceeds, it's only half past nine after all!

What do your little ones do when they have a morning at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment