Banner

Monday 30 July 2012

In July we have mostly been... (best pics from the month)

I've abandoned my blog.  Partly because I keep swanning off on holiday.  Partly because that means that when I'm home again there's loads to do to catch up with the weeds in the garden and the laundry mountain, not to mention getting two small people back into their routine.  Partly because my computer has been playing around and not getting on properly with the wireless network.  Hey ho.  That's how we roll sometimes.  So here we are with the best pictures from my month.  The two little ones just keep on growing!

...butter wouldn't melt...

...soooooo coool....

...pond dipping...

...intense concentration...

...and unadulterated pleasure...

...can somebody please tell me which ones are the monkeys?...

...got my teddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment