Banner

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Birthday Girl!

The way it works is this... if I don't post for a while, it's either because I'm away somewhere, or more likely because some defect in my personal organisation means that I've been frantically trying to get something done in time which should have been done and finished ages ago.  This time it's the second.  Here's the project:


As you can see it still isn't finished.  It's Sis's 1st birthday today and I still haven't finished making her present.  What a bad mummy I am.  With any luck and some more frantic knitting and sewing it should be done by the party on Sunday.


That's right, you read me correctly, Sis is one already!  Where has the year flown by?  I have absolutely no idea.  But here is a little homage to my little monkey.  I adore her.


February 2011 - newborn

March 2011
April 2011

May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011
January 2012

Birthday girl! February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment