- mow the lawns (did it this lunchtime while the wee ones were sleeping - so that's one ticked off already!)
- cement posts into fruit bed in garden so that I can put up netting (I've been meaning to do this since last Summer)
- start making my niece's first birthday present (another doll like these)
- go out jogging or on the exercise bike at least once
That's it. I'm trying to be good and not set myself too many things to do so I don't get stressed when I don't achieve any of them. Of course, I also intend to:
- be kind to myself, and carve out some time when I'm not constantly in demand and can think about me.
- be kind to my family - I was immensely stroppy with Big C this weekend, for no apparent reason that I can think of. Perhaps Little Sister's awesome sleeping-through-the-night pattern might be bringing on an early return of PMT...
- clear my desk of paperwork
- Support my community (Scout AGM tonight, local village Gala next Saturday, promoting Baby and Toddler group etc.)