Fear not, my little bundle of crazy is in perfect health, but bucket lists cropped up in conversation a few weeks ago, and she's obviously been mulling over what she wants to do in life. Her list is below, it gives a real insight into her wishes and dreams at this age, and is totally gorgeous:
- have my own hotel;
- see a bear in the wild (not a polar bear);
- have a baby;
- climb right to the top of a cliff, from the bottom, with a ladder;
- go to Africa;
- go to Australia;
- see a volcano;
- have my own pond;
- have my own cooker and freezer;
- make my own proper (pottery) bowl;
- learn to play the guitar properly;
- learn to play the piano properly;
- learn how to do a cartwheel;
- marry someone.
I asked her if it was private or if it was okay to share. She told me it was private but that I could put it on Facebook! Umm... okay then!
I urge you to write your own bucket list and to get your children to write one too. It's not at all morbid, just a chance to put your dreams on paper so that you can aim to gradually achieve them.